I've put in the same three requests on docline and it freezes at a different
point each time and takes forever to respond.  The last time it let me get
all the way through filling out all the screens and when I clicked to print,
I get a "Docline has Encountered an Error!" message.  It goes on to say it
is with "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;MSIE5.5;Windows 95)"  Is there something
wrong with Docline?  I've re-booted and it doesn't seem to be my computer or
internet connection.  Should I forget it until tomorrow or call my IT guys?
I've practically memorized these unique identifiers. Joy
Joy Kennedy, MLS
Health Resource Library
Northwest Community Healthcare
800 W. Central Rd.