Gentle Subscribers,

Please remember that ALL messages about virus threats or virus hoaxes should
be sent ONLY to me, your Coordinator and Listmom.

I will then verify the information, and if the threat is real, I will notify
the list.

The Guidelines have been modified to show this change of procedure.  From
the Guidelines:

"ADVOCACY POSTINGS: ...Do not forward general Internet, warning, rumor, Good
Samaritan, etc., postings to MEDLIB-L. Do not post virus warnings to the
list. Send these to the Coordinator, who will verify the information, and
then post it to the list."

http://www.mlanet.org/discussion/medlib_l_faq.html

Virtually,
Valerie
Coordinator, MEDLIB-L

Valerie G. Rankow   [log in to unmask]
Professional Information Services
Research, Writing & Consultation
What do you want to know? Just ask...
Medical Library
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center
Patchogue, New York 11772
Voice (631) 654-7774 Fax (631) 447-3723