Greetings, listmembers,

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has either:

a) used a bibliographic management software package (ProCite, EndNote, etc.)  in lieu of "real" OPAC software to catalog and make available in read-only format a small collection of items (around 500 titles), OR

b) used or heard of templates or add-on tools to turn MS Access into a library catalog without extensive programming.

As you can probably tell, I am looking for budget-conscious alternatives to traditional library software. As always, thanks in advance and I will be happy to summarize if there is interest!

Marcy Brown
Medical Librarian
Forbes Regional Hospital
Monroeville PA

the West Penn Allegheny Health System at (412) 359-3131 and contact the

Information Security Department at telephone ext.1746.

www.mimesweeper.com