Dear MedLib-L'ers,
        May I please ask someone to verify the full citation for the
following article?
Watanabe I, Agishi Y, Noro H, Koizuma H & Tyosa H (1993).  Comparison of
thermoregulatory reactions between dry and steam sauna bathing.
BIOMED THERMOL     13:146-150

I haven't been able to verify in medline or current contents

Whatver assistance you are able to offer will be greatly appreciated.
Cheryle

Cheryle J. Cann
Head, Ward E. Barnes Library            voice: (314) 516-5909
University of Missouri - St. Louis              fax:    (314) 516-6468
8001 Natural Bridge Road                email: [log in to unmask]
St. Louis, MO     63121