Dear colleagues,
        I am pleased that everyone is on top of things. Do register online
to be a reviewer, chair or discussant.
        I returned from AERA 2002 Program Committee meeting. This is the
first year for online registration of reviewers, chairs, and discussants.
Divisions as well as SIGs have few reviewers compared to the need. The first
part of the online registration process is easy but the second part in which
you select Divisions, SIGs and descriptors is tricky. I believe I am
registered for FSCP SIG as a reviewer. Please advise!
        Diana Hiatt-Michael