        From:   Beth Transue [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Thursday, July 05, 2001 11:37 AM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        racial identity instruments

        I know this is a little off-topic, but I am hoping someone from this
list
        can help me find the source of two racial identity scales.

        I am looking to review/purchase the following racial identity scales
for a
        corporate project. Does anyone know whom I should contact to do
this? I am
        unfamiliar with obtaining identity assessment scales.

        1. Black Racial Identity Assessment Scale
        2. White Racial Identity Assessment Scale

        Does anyone have any information about these two scales? thanks...

        Beth Transue, Librarian
        Alzheimers Disease Education and Referral Center
        Johnson, Bassin & Shaw
        (301) 495-1080 phone
        (301) 587-4352 fax