I know this is a little off-topic, but I am hoping someone from this list
can help me find the source of two racial identity scales.

I am looking to review/purchase the following racial identity scales for a
corporate project. Does anyone know whom I should contact to do this? I am
unfamiliar with obtaining identity assessment scales.

1. Black Racial Identity Assessment Scale
2. White Racial Identity Assessment Scale

Does anyone have any information about these two scales? thanks...

Beth Transue, Librarian
Alzheimers Disease Education and Referral Center
Johnson, Bassin & Shaw
(301) 495-1080 phone
(301) 587-4352 fax