Karen,

The January 2001 issue of College and Research Libraries has an article,
"Indexes as Tools for Measuring Usage of Print and Electronic Resources",
by Kathleen Bauer at the Cushing/Whitney Medical Library at Yale. Looks
interesting. Rest of the citation: 62(1)36-42. RD
Rebecca Davis, Outreach Librarian
Health Sciences Libraries
UC Davis Medical Center Library
2252 45th St., Sacramento, CA 95817