We would like to request the following article:  we can pay up to $15.
This is not available at NLM until Aug 27/2001, and it is not on
Biomedcentral.  We have tried Canadian locations with no success.

Groner, B, Hennighausen L. Linear and cooperative signaling: roles for Stat
proteins in the regulation of cell survival and apoptosis in the mammary
epithelium.  Breast Cancer Research 2000 2(3):149-53

Please contact Cathy Pajunen if you are willing to provide the article.
Thank you.

Cathy Pajunen
Hospital Library, Rm 1301, Black Wing
The Hospital for Sick Children
555 University Avenue
Toronto, Ontario   M5G 1X8   CANADA
(Phone)    416.813.7521 (Fax)    416.813.7523