Hello Everyone

I've been asked to find out all the authors of the article cited
below. So far I have been unable to verify the existence of the
journal.  Here is where I've checked: NLM Locator, OCLC, and CASSI.

I also did a cited reference search in Science Citation Index and
verified the citation there. However, that didn't help me find the
journal!

Citation: Ito K, Kondo N, Akasaka T, et al. Usefulness of Cap RAST
System. IN: Jpn J Allergic Clin Stud 15:123-127, 1995.

I don't really need a copy of the article, just the rest of the
authors names.

If you can help, please respond to me personally.

Thanks in advance,
Bette
--
Bette S. Sydelko