In the previous discussions of this issue in DOCLINE-L, there were requests
that DOCLINE put in its pipeline a work order to move the Bill To and Mail
To addresses which would no doubt solve this problem in one easy software
fix. So far, with some major iterations of their software, they've not seen
fit to do this, so I hope all you practicing librarians who have been
writing about this also are writing to the DOCLINE-L about it. If they hear
from enough people about your concern, perhaps it will eventually be moved
up in their list of priorities....

If we just kvetch among ourselves and point blaming fingers, nothing will
happen. Meanwhile, if you come from a public library orientation like I did
where SERVICE is our marching motto, OF COURSE you send the ILL to the Mail
To address. If you didn't have that orientation or didn't train your
volunteers or assistants to that orientation, then you might be a bit more
blasť about whether or not you Mail To the patron or not. If you are not
mailing to the patron, then you are providing very poor service. Period. No
other excuses count.

Just MHO.
Clare Ackroyd, MLS, Writer
Working for myself these days...