Has anyone received the April 2001 Supplement of AJN (American Journal of Nursing) entitled Oncology Nursing Update?

We have checked with several local libraries and they did not receive it.  We have contacted the publisher twice to specifically send us the supplement and twice they have sent us copies of the April issue with NO supplement enclosed!!!

The abstracts are available for the supplement on the website so the issue must exist!

If someone would be willing to fill some ILLs for us, we'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks.

Linda Wilcox
Shared Library Services
South Huron Hospital
24 Huron St. W.
Exeter, ON
N0M 1S2
Tel: 519-235-4002 x249
Fax: 519-235-4476
Email:[log in to unmask]  OR  [log in to unmask]