WHAT IS ONLINE NORTHWEST?: A one-day conference focusing
on the use of technology within libraries and attracting librarians
from the Pacific Northwest and around the country. Presenters receive
free registration to the conference.

WHEN IS THE CONFERENCE?:  Friday, March 1, 2002 (this
will be the 19th annual conference).

WHERE IS THE CONFERENCE?:
Hilton Hotel, Eugene, Oregon.

WHAT TOPICS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?: The coordinating
committee is open to presentations on innovative uses of technology
within a library setting.  We are particularly interested in programs
that incorporate interactivity or workshopping. We encourage academic,
public,
school, and special librarians to submit proposals.  All topics relating
technology and libraries are welcome.

WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL?:
August 31, 2001.

HOW DO I SUBMIT THE PROPOSAL?: Use the online submission
form at:

         http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw/forms/proposal.shtml

Steve Teich
Oregon Health & Science University Library
503.494.3444