> Here's some photographic proof:
> http://www.peakware.com/encyclopedia/peaks/snowmass.htm
> http://stripe.colorado.edu/~utter/snwmssmt.htm
> http://stripe.colorado.edu/~utter/snwmsslk.htm

And topographic proof as well:
http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=13&n=4331772&e=321412&s=25&size=l
Snowmass Mt, 14,092 ft

Our campsite was on the eastern edge of Snowmass Lake at about 11k, one
the best campsites I've ever had, the place was paradise. If we had more
food we probably would've stayed another couple days. We hiked in from
Snowmass Creek Ranch, near the lower rightmost edge of the ski area,
about 8.5 miles north of the lake. One of these days I'll get around
to scanning some of the pictures from that trip.. the Snowmass ones were
some of the best.

Jerm