>I know it's just a bit early to be thinking of it, and I know that it's
>south of Sugarbush (IOW: outside Vermont), but what about having an
>informal race down the Thunderbolt Trail (Mt. Greylock) this winter?

As a completely non-competitive ski enthusiast I hate to say it, but
this sounds like fun. Of course, to be officially sanctioned by the
SkiVt-L Home Office, all meets would have to be held on Vermont soil.
Bruce (just where would we mark the finish line? Matterhorn?), Tear
Drop, Steeple, Cotton Brook.

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77  http://weasel.uvm.edu/      |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |