Matthew Reagan wrote:

> July 14th Tucks!  Was the snow arch forming?

I'm not sure.  Mighta' been, but it's still got a few more days.

>  The same elongated wedge
> of snow was there in July, 1997, but a botched run-out meant a 8' drop
> into the Cutler River.

It has yet to reach 8' in most places.

If Tucks makes it to August - and it might - I think that you're looking
at very few turns.  Definitely sub-ten.  Sub-five?  I dunno.  It would be
nice to get some reconnaissance (with photos!).  Anyone got a link to spy
sattelites (US or other) that could supply good images of the bowl?

Ben K.