                Hi everyone,
                I want to thank Tanya Feddern for her very kind mention of
Treadwell Library's Consumer Health Reference Center (CHRC),
http://www.mgh.harvard.edu/library/chrcindex.html.   I did want to let
Medlib-L readers know that the CHRC comes from Massachusetts General
Hospital, not Harvard University.
            The Consumer Health Reference Center at Treadwell Library,
Massachusetts General Hospital, is a library
to library service funded by the Massachusetts Board of Library
Commissioners and established as part of the Strategic Plan for Libraries in
Massachusetts. It provides access to consumer health information to
libraries in Massachusetts that are members of one of the six multi-type
regional library systems.
Martha E. Stone, M.S., AHIP
Coordinator for Reference Services
Treadwell Library