See:

1001 Ways to Reward Employees
"Money isn't everything; Low-cost ideas, proven strategies, achievement
awards, contests, time off, case studies, praise"

By Bob Nelson
Workman Publishing, New York, 1994
ISBN 1-56305-339-x
LC-1449

It's so popular among our managers that we have several copies to circulate.

Michelynn McKnight
Norman Regional Hospital Health Sciences Library
Norman, Oklahoma