Well, at least I know I'm not the only one who wants to do this. Misery
loves company :)

The non-doorstop answer to "Why not use print?" is that

(1) I want to manipulate the trees electronically, that's kind of the point,
and

(2) I need to do what I need to do with multiple trees and would prefer not
to word process for the rest of my life.

I tried the Ovid display, too, and just one little teeny tree resulted in a
page that was so slow to load it was counterproductive.

Catherine Arnott Smith, MA, MILS, MSIS
Predoctoral Research Fellow
Center for Biomedical Informatics
University of Pittsburgh