From:   Hayden, Theresa
Sent:   Friday, July 27, 2001 10:56 AM
 To:    BHS Arizona Managment
Subject:        Manager of Clinical Innovation and System CME

FROM:  Howard Silverman, M.D.

Care Management and Organizational Performance, Banner's new systemwide
focus on improving clinical care and patient safety, is pleased to
announce the appointment of Jacque Doyle as its Manager of Clinical
Innovation and System CME. In this role, she will be responsible for
providing strategic leadership to ensure maintenance of BHS's national
Continuing Medical Education (CME) accreditation and to implement the
system's CME Department and its programs.  In addition to her CME role,
Jacque will also provide leadership for multiple ongoing projects for
Clinical Innovation systemwide and is responsible for project management
services, technical guidance and coordination.

Jacque is well known throughout the Arizona region for her vision,
enthusiasm and abilities. She came to work at Good Samaritan in 1984 as
the Director of the Health Science Library at GSRMC and in 1994 became
Director of CME and Learning Resources for all of the Samaritan facilities
in Arizona.

I am very pleased to welcome Jacque to her new role in Care Management and
Organization Performance.