Dear Colleagues,

This may be unusual, but still I try:

I have exhausted all the UK sources and am now trying the USA.

Would anybody who subscribes to the a.m. periodical be willing to let me
have a copy for 2 weeks? I am after

Neuroimaging Clinics of NA  1997 (May) (Neuroimaging of AIDS II)

I would pay for airmail and other reasonable costs. If you live in the
Washington DC area I would deliver my thanks in person
in September and provide you with a copy of the 'History of Imperial College
School of Medicine'  or a memento from London
of your choice (again, within reason ...).

With best wishes and in hope,

Reinhard

Reinhard Wentz, Dipl. Bibl.
Imperial College School of Medicine
Medical Library
Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
369, Fulham Road
London SW10 9NH                              tel.:  020 8746 8109
e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
England