I'm cross posting, sorry.
In boxing up my old Index Medicus paper volumes (to give me more shelf space), I was trying to decide about keeping some of the older volumes, pre-1966 on the shelf.  For curiosity sake, I pulled a 1966 volume and sat down at the computer to search Ovid for a 1966 citation I took at random from the 1966 Index medicus.
It was an article published in Feb. of 1966.  I found the journal for the year 1966 on Ovid and PubMed, but not the citation.  Then I tried a citation from Nov-Dec. 1965!  This one I found a complete citation for on Ovid and PubMed.  Why am I finding citations from 1965 and not 1966?
Did I miss something?

Joanne Braley
American Health Foundation