Susan,

Although we had to cancel due to budget constraints, I really liked
'Alternative Medicine Alert'   (www.ahcpub.com) a monthly newsletter which we
received for a few years. Even physicians who were very skeptical of
Alternative Medicine liked it because the studies cited were from  respected
medical journals, and the summaries could be reviewed quickly.

Steve Krompf
Librarian
Greater SE Community Hospital
Washington, DC