Does anyone know of a database with articles about laboratories or home health besides CINAHL, HealthStar and PubMed. I had 23 hits for a search about reporting lab results,  data collection and anything dealing with labs in the hspital and home health services.  Please reply to me directly.  TIA.

Marilyn Teolis                                Email:[log in to unmask]
Baptist Hospital                              Phone (615)284-5373
2000 Church St.                             (800)826-9998 x 5373  (Outside TN)
Nashville TN 37236                       Fax:(615)284-5861