The new OB Leigh writes:
>Anyway, we have made real strides in high quality vinifera production in the
>last decade.  We're now miles ahead of the finger lakes in quality.  Maybe
>we'll never make world class whites (which require warmer temps), but the
>reds are now world class.

Sounds great. Niagara wines are pretty much a blank in my knowledge along
with some other notable gaps: Spanish and Italian to name two, and I wish
Swiss wines were more readily available here, meaning the states. As far as
Utah goes, I wish a *lot* of things were more readily available! As you
might guess, I never thought much of the finger lakes wines, but always
willing to be proven wrong.

>I'll bring some along sometime when we hook up.
Deal!

-Marc