At 10:30 AM 7/24/01 -0400, you wrote:
>And how much should I be concerned about the weight of my AT skis?

I did a 4000'+ hump in my 192cm StormRiders and my alpine boots in April
and let's just say that I was awfully glad when it was over.  I swore I'd
change to some lighter AT skis or a pair of randonee boots, whichever
scored the biggest weight reduction or the most minimal wallet reduction.
I'm waiting for some sales in August and September.  Although those Tua
Mitos on telemark-pyrenees.com are tempting me.

Jon