I've been chipping away at "Not Without Peril" recently and read the
chapter about Cheryl Weingarten's fall into the waterfall crevasse in '94.
Lo and behold a quote was included, supposedly off the internet, by one
Matt Swartz, skivt-l's very own Wunderski. Apparently he was there on May
1, 1994 when the accident happened (though he did not witness it, it was
foggy). I have not been able to find the post on skivt-l, it may have
been posted on his website before he joined the list.

Jerm