Gil sez:

on a another note, I did get a Voile Split 166 board while I was up
in the area.   I'll give a review of it as soon as there is snow to
test it on.

Cool!  How much did that set you back, if you don't mind my asking?
Where'd you pick it up?  What type of boots do you use with it to go
uphill & stuff?

Nice job blazing some July turns at Mt. Washington!

-Scott

PS, very dismayed to hear of K2 selling out, er, moving their labor
to China.  I guess all those years of having "Made in USA" emblazoned
all over their equipment are over.  I wonder if their snowboards are
going offshore as well.