In light of the recent G8 meeting being held in Europe in which all the main
players push for the new global economy, I noted a news brief in First Tracks
where K2 has decided to stop making skis here in the US.  They stated they will
be closing their US plant putting some 450 workers out of work, and will move
this production to China whereby they will achieve "significant cost savings".

I guess it was bound to happen eventually.  Wheren't they the only company left
actually producing skis here?

Henry