From: Sugarloaf [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 10:53 AM
Subject: Sugarloaf Newsletter

New for next winter!
Get out the chainsaws! Looking for that easiest way down isn't always a bad
idea when you find yourself on top of Maine's biggest ski mountain. Based on
feedback from Sugarloafers and following a slope evaluation, Timberline has
been reclassified from Blue Square to Green Circle and a new trail will
start from Upper Scoot to Horseshoe. The change in Timberline's
classification and the addition of a new trail means summit access to novice
levels and above, as well as continuos Green Circle terrain from the summit
to the base. We'll be sure to update you with the progress once the cutting
begins.

------- End of Forwarded Message