>The Greatest Ski Racer Ever, Marc Girardelli, has opened an indoor ski
>area in the Ruhr Valley of Germany (near Duesseldorf), and has clients
>such as the Swiss national team.
>
>See:
>
>http://www.sport1.de/coremedia/generator/www.sport1.de/Sportarten/Wintersport/Skialpin/Meldungen/alpin_20schweizer_20team_20in_20bottrop_20mel.html

OK, OK ... if you're going through Stage XVIII Withdrawl and really want to read about this stuff, there are 11 indoor snow dome venues (including Girardelli's) linked from the following:

http://www.firsttracksonline.com/links/pages/Snow_Domes/

Gotta check Jim's references when I get a spare moment to consider adding those, too.

BTW, while Girardelli used to maintain an email address for that place he's involved in, it's no longer valid - makes me wonder how heavily he's still involved.

--
-----
Marc Guido, Editor & Publisher