Can anyone obtain up-to-date snow conditions at Las Lenas from the web?
It's surprisingly difficult and one of the reasons the resort may sell,
or fold, IMHO. Bad marketing. Info too difficult to get.

-Bruno

PS Did not get the pop-up window, but, er the URL for that virtual girl
is:

http://www.virtuagirl.com/