Marc Guido wrote:

> I think that Ben fished for me and I bit - hook, line & sinker.

Actually, Marc, while I may have heard his name before (and I can't remember having done so), I really do have no knowledge of his life and ski career.  (Except from what I have been able to glean from the
site, which is little - the site is still under development.)

Ben K.

ps.  My fishing attempts were calling Tomba a whose (which he most definitely is), and saying that Hermann Maier sucked at slalom (which he does), and therefore implying that the couldn't lay claim to
greatest ski racer ever (which they can't).