Jeremy Malczyk wrote:

> I think the Dynafits actually do release at the toe (and upward too,
> which the Fritschis cant do). For their weight, they look like pretty
> cool bindings, as long as you have boots that work in them.

IICR you have to step out of the Dynafits to switch from tour to ski modes.

Apropros release, do you really want to release on the terrain you have
accessed??

And has anyone done a study looking at ACL/other knee injuries and the
difficulty of the slopes on which they occured (not including racers)?

Ben K.