Wasn't Carlton Fisk from VT.  Or some other famous loser?  Bellows Falls or
summtin' like that?

And most definitely no, nothing south of Sugarbush should be counted.  But
if your gonna be weak and submit to the will of some slimy, scaley
politician (such as Jim Jeffords), then at the very least, nothing south of
Guilford.

Ben K.