Dana Dorsett wrote:

> [...] few of our
> children may ever remember skiing on N.American built skis.

(Maybe I should don a fire-suit first) The real question is, who would want to
buy American skis??  Give me something Austrian any day (or maybe French
(Rossistar or Salomon) or German (Voelkl))!!

I mean seriously, have you _ever_ seen an anyone win anything on the World Cup
with American ski? (ok, there's Phil & Steve, but aside from them?)

But what about Hart & Research Dynamics?  Aren't they American (is RD still
around?)?  And where are Olins made?

"Atomic" Ben K.