Dan Barron wrote:

> Hey humbell toor gide,
> or anyone else...
>
> What's there to do near Whistler (wherever the toor gide plans to put us) for a
> non-skiing, non-driving spouse.

Vancouver.  (I think it's pretty close)  And there's a cool steam-train that runs
from Vancouver along the coast and into the mountains.  Unfortunately, when I was
there the rail workers were on strike.

I'm pretty sure they have movie theaters there, but I don't recall seeing any.
_Great_ Sushi, though!!!  And in general a very cool city.

...Oh, non-driving, huh?...I'm _sure_ there's a rouqil store in the Whistler area.

Ben K.