Marc Guido wrote:

> BTW, while Girardelli used to maintain an email address for that place he's involved in, it's no longer valid - makes me wonder how heavily he's still involved.

Hmmmm.  The report I quoted was filed this summer, and states that he is trying to get the slope to host a World Cup slalom in several years time.  Plus he's also getting other teams to train
there.  Sounded like he was in there for the long haul.  Either it's gone quickly downhill since the report, or perhaps there have been system changes (and he was sick and tired of getting
extraneous mail).

I'm not sure how I feel about an indoor non-mountain World Cup race, though.

Ben K.