        I had not intended to enter the fray, but Cathy Wolfson's comments
reminded of the time when in 1992, I believe, I was asked to get UIs for every
citation in Cancer Medicine.  There must have been about 2000 citations and a
larger percentage than I would care to think had errors.  I was glad I could
help clarify them.

        Over the years I have helped people on occasion because they had a
printed bibliography with incorrect information.  If necessary I have contacted
NLM so they could fix things on their end, too.

        Chris

Christine Fleuriel
Baruj Benacerraf Library
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute