As a long-time subscriber to MedLib-L I have seen a number of inquiries for help on finding ACOG bulletins and opinions. Two of my colleagues, Kathy Robbins and Betsy Friesen, have developed web-based resources for finding these often frustrating but important resources. I asked them if I could share these pathfinders with this list and they said "Sure!" "Web Pathfinders for ACOG Committee Opinions and Bulletins" The Bio-Medical Library, at the University of Minnesota, has created and updates monthly two online pathfinders, using OCLC's CORC, that provide searchable access to the citations for Committee Opinions (http://purl.oclc.org/corc/system/Pathfinder/1991:xid=UMM) and Educational,Practice, and Technical Bulletins (http://purl.oclc.org/corc/system/Pathfinder/1976:xid=UMM). These pathfinders are organized alphabetically by title of the bulletin or opinion. They may be searched by keyword or number of the committee opinion or bulletin being sought by using the "Find in Page" {Control F} function of your web browser. For additional information or questions, please contact Betsy Friesen, University of Minnesota Bio-Medical Library, 505 Essex St. SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455; [log in to unmask]; 612-626-4981. I hope these new resources are helpful to librarians seeking ACOG documents- *************************************************************************** Dawn Littleton Bio-Medical Library University of Minnesota