Hi Medlibbers,

I have been asked someone in one our hospitals to locate organizations  in
which the physicians have a high degree of satisfaction with the nursing
care provided.  I have looked in CINAHL and Medline and located a few
articles using physician-nurse relations (MH) with attitude of health
personnel(MH) or satisfaction (TW).  Most of what I am finding is the nurses
perceptions and attitudes of physicians.  I have not searched on this
subject before and feel like there should be more on this subject.  If
someone has the correct MH terms to set up this search statement I would be
most appreciative.  Also, if your hospital physicians are satisfied with
nursing care, could my patron contact the appropriate person there?  She is
trying to increase the level of phys satis w/nursing care in her hospital.

Tonia

Tonia Harris
Research Librarian
Premier Inc.
Charlotte, NC
(704)733-5527
(704)733-4192 fax

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify the Sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting
it from your computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.