Health Sciences Library, SUNY Stony Brook.

Thank you for your interest.

GVM

----- Forwarded by Timothy Van Moorsel/HSC on 08/21/01 06:45 PM -----

                    Timothy Van
                    Moorsel              To:     [log in to unmask]
                                         cc:
                    08/21/01 04:50       Subject:     Donald Lindberg, MD - Director, NLM to speak at SUNY Stony Brook - Prelec Lecture
                    PM                    Series, Monday, November 26, 2001

Save the Date: 2nd Annual Antonija Prelec Lecture Series

The 2nd Annual Antonija Prelec Lecture Series distinguished speaker for
2001 is Donald A.B. Lindberg, MD, Director, National Library of Medicine.
Please join us for Dr. Lindberg's presentation, "The Use and Abuse of
Digital Medical Information: A Public Policy Dilemma":

Monday, November 26, 2001
2:00pm
Lecture Hall 1, Health Sciences Center, SUNY Stony Brook

HSC Level 2
SUNY at Stony Brook
Stony Brook, NY
Guillaume Van Moorsel
Assistant Director for Education Services
     Health Sciences Center Library
Clinical Assistant Professor, Health Policy & Management
     School of Health Technology & Management

State University of New York (SUNY) at Stony Brook
SUNY 8034, HSC Level 3, Rm 136
SUNY at Stony Brook
Stony Brook, NY, 11794-8034
Phone:     631-444-6902