Is anyone getting this new journal that can fill this for us?

Clinical Neuropsychological Assessment: An International Journal for
Research & Clinical Practice
1(2): 141-149, June 2000
Evaluation of Malingering with the Wisconsin Card Sorting Test: A
Cross-validation
A. Miller, J. Donders and J. Suhr.

I have checked Serhold, LocatorPlus, and the Union List on OCLC's
FirstSearch with no success. I found the journal's web site but they don't
have full-text.

We can receive it through Ariel ([log in to unmask]), by fax (847-570-2926)
or via mail.  Please let me know to my e-mail address so I can respond
immediately (I am on digest form and won't see any responses until tomorrow
otherwise).  We can pay up to $16.00 if needed but would like to know first
so we don't get any duplicates. Thanks in advance.

Linda Feinberg
Webster Library
Evanston Hospital, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
(847) 570-2651