We have had email problems on our end and I do not not if my original email
was sent.  Please excuse if this is a duplicate.
Thank you, Martha Pedigo

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedigo, Martha
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ?Information on a video

I am trying to locate information on a video called Backfire.  I understand
it is perhaps used by the Post Office for employee training on proper body
mechanics.  The only other info I have is "Parker Productions" and "Altschul
Corp".  Thank you.

Martha Pedigo, Librarian
Gateway Health System
Health Science Library
1771 Madison Street
Clarksville,  TN  37043
931-551-1866
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.