Teaching faculty at NYU use an old DOS program called "Understanding
biostatics" that was published by Elsevier back around 1988-1990. I
believe that this program was quite widely used for instructional
purposes at medical schools. Needless to say the software's getting
quite long in the tooth these days. Does anyone know of a more modern
program for this purpose that I could recommend to our faculty as a
possible replacement?

TIA,

Stuart

|===============================================|
| Stuart Spore                                  |
| Associate Director for Systems                |
| Ehrman Medical Library                        |
| NYU School of Medicine                        |
| 550 First Ave.                                |
| New York, NY 10016                            |
| v: 212.263.1092                               |
| f: 212.263.6534                               |
| e: [log in to unmask]                  |