We have had lots of missing issues of journals, and we cannot seem to
determine what or who is causing this.  At the hospital where we are
located,  an employee picks up daily mail from a central distribution place
of the USPS. He then transports it to an outlying business office of the
hospitals, whose staff goes through the mail and gets checks and payments to
the hospital.  Then a second person takes the remaining mail to the hospital
where a third person sorts it and puts it in dept. mailboxes.

We are thinking that perhaps if we eliminate the steps between the post
office and our library, then we will have better results.

Does anyone have their journals addressed with PO Box?  Who picks up the
mail daily?

We would like to hear of advantages, and disadvantages to changing our
mailing address.

Thanks in advance.

Connie Wilson, MLS, Director
AHEC-Northwest Library