FW: ?Information on a video

We have had email problems on our end and I do not not if my original email was sent.  Please excuse if this is a duplicate.

Thank you, Martha Pedigo

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedigo, Martha
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ?Information on a video

I am trying to locate information on a video called Backfire.  I understand it is perhaps used by the Post Office for employee training on proper body mechanics.  The only other info I have is "Parker Productions" and "Altschul Corp".  Thank you.

Martha Pedigo, Librarian
Gateway Health System
Health Science Library
1771 Madison Street
Clarksville,  TN  37043
931-551-1866
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.