We'd still prefer that you check with us - just to be sure that you have the correct materials - and so we can tell you about other documents we may have on the subject.
We have been publishing the new/revised Opinions and Bulletins in Obstetrics & Gynecology since March, 1998.  The good news is that starting with the July 2001 issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology, we began to publish the new documents in the regular pages of the journal so that they now appear in the table of contents. They can now be picked up in MEDLINE and PREMED (finally).  The bad news is that we've only had one new document since June - and as some file was not transmitted, it did not make it into MEDLINE (to be added later, we hope).  Perhaps in September...
thanks
Pamela Van Hine MSLS AHIP, Director
ACOG Resource Center
409 12th St SW
Washington DC 20024
202-863-2518; 202-484-1595 (fax); [log in to unmask]

>>> Dawn Littleton <[log in to unmask]> 08/20/01 11:06PM >>>
"Perfect people are not allowed to subscribe to MEDLIB-L"
                                                V.G. Rankow

The following, sent out earlier today, is now being sent in plain ASCII
text-- my apologies to those who could not read it before.

As a long-time subscriber to MedLib-L I have seen a number of inquiries for
help on finding ACOG bulletins and opinions.  Two of my colleagues, Kathy
Robbins and Betsy Friesen, have developed web-based resources for finding
these often frustrating but important resources.  I asked them if I could
share these pathfinders with this list and they said "Sure!"

"Web Pathfinders for ACOG Committee Opinions and Bulletins"
The Bio-Medical Library, at the University of Minnesota, has created and
updates monthly two online pathfinders, using OCLC's CORC, that provide
searchable access to the citations for Committee Opinions
(http://purl.oclc.org/corc/system/Pathfinder/1991:xid=UMM)
and Educational,Practice, and Technical Bulletins
(http://purl.oclc.org/corc/system/Pathfinder/1976:xid=UMM).

These pathfinders are organized alphabetically by title of the bulletin or
opinion.  They may be searched by keyword or number of the committee
opinion or bulletin being sought by using the  "Find in Page" {Control F}
function of your web browser.

For additional information or questions, please contact Betsy Friesen,
University of Minnesota Bio-Medical Library, 505 Essex St. SE, Minneapolis,
MN 55455; [log in to unmask]; 612-626-4981.

I hope these new resources are helpful to librarians seeking ACOG documents-

Dawn Littleton
Bio-Medical Library
University of Minnesota