For those of you who have hard copies of the ATSDR Toxicological
Profiles and/or a CD-ROM version put out by CRC Press, the profiles are
now available as PDF files on the ATSDR website.  The link is:

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/

I had a call from a salesperson at CRC Press recently who was trying to
get me to buy the 2001 version of the CD-ROM since we had purchased
previous versions (around $300 for each of the versions we purchased).
She really lost it when I told her that they were available for free now
from the ATSDR web site.  Said that ATSDR was really hurting themselves
by doing that!  In reality ATSDR probably had given CRC permission to
provide the tox profiles on CD-ROM but the only one making money off of
it was CRC Press.  I enjoyed that phone call from a salesperson--even if
she didn't!

Auburn

Auburn Steward, MLIS, AHIP
Center for Toxicology & Environmental Health
615 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-614-2834
501-614-2835 (fax)