Received bad news about Magic backchannel. Supposedly, the snowmaking
equipment has been pulled off the mountain, and the pads removed from
the chairs. I'll try to get more info. My source put up ca$h several
years ago (which returned him 4 lifetime passes) and owns a condo on
mountain. He's not too pleased about losing the Magic, the value of his
condo, the fruits of his investment, etc. I'll suggest he hike for some
turns if they don't open.

-Bruno